Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pictures from Papago Park Phoenix, AZ

Downtown Phoenix south of Jefferson Street.Image via Wikipedia

There are many places to go in and throughout the Phoenix, AZ area. The desert not only is nice to get away from the snow and hard winter from many other states. I'm going to show some areas that we get to visit from time to time throughout the Phoenix Arizona area. I have to say. I really didn't think I would enjoy the desert as much as I do. But, after freezing for so many winters. This is a very nice change. Papago park is one of those places if feel I will be going to from time to time. It is also called Hole In Rock, believe it or not.



Being I wound up hurting my ankle awhile back, I finally decided to do my own type of physical therapy. Though I was very sore after this hike. I have to say it was worth it to get out with the family.
 
This hill or rock is called Hole in Rock. We even took picture of Hole in ground and Hole in cactus.
 

 
The views from this area is just amazing. As we walked around you can just see for miles and miles just the song.
 
Posted by Picasa

Phoenix, Arizona is well worth it if you can every make it here. The more we look around the better it seems to get. I will be adding yet more pictures of Papago Park and other places as we go. Be sure to follow this blog to see more in the future.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment