Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Papago Park

Papago Park, the Finish Line of the raceImage via Wikipedia


Though this is just outside of Phoenix and the East end in Tempe Arizona, Tempe has a lot to offer so far from what I see.

There are so many place to take pictures here, I'm not sure I can capture the feel of this place. But, I will try. Papgo Park, in Phoenix Arizona is just a nice place to get away from all the city noise and the constant on the go daily life that so many have. There is so much room and open space here. Even with a lot of people you still have areas to just get away for yourself. This place is just nice.


 

When you actually get to the Hole in Rock, the view is just awesome! I really cannot wait to get the sunset picture from here.
 

 

There are many areas around this Rock to just sit back and relax and just get away from it all.
 

From the parking lot of Papago Park. as you look up you can see some of people in the hole. I'm not sure on the history of this place fully yet. But it just looks like a nice area that Indians may have hung out or even lived at some point. I will be back on the actual information and post it here on this blog soon. There are so many more areas to check out in Papago Park. This is just the smallest Rock in the place. Can't wait to see the rest. I am really enjoying Phoenix more and more. Arizona Rocks! Literally. lol
Posted by Picasa



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment